Between May 25, 2013 and October 13, 2013 the Zillertal Activcard is your key to the sights and attractions of the Zillertal Valley. It covers mountain transport, public transport by bus and train, and it gets you free admission or concessions at many places of interest. The Zillertal Activcard is valid for 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days.
- One uphill and downhill ride a day (11 facilities to choose from)
- Free admission to 6 public outdoor pools (one visit a day)
- Free use of many means of public transport in the area (except for steam train)
- Free admission to the Königsleiten observatory
- At least 10 % discount at numerous Zillertal partner businesses
The Zillertal Active Card can be purchased at all Zillertal Tourist Offices, the Zillertal Tourist Office GmbH Schlitters, the railway stations in Jenbach, Mayrhofen and Zell, numerous base stations and selected partner hotels.
Child rates and discounts:
Children born in 2007 and later travel for free.
Children born between 1998 and 2006 receive child rates.
See the Activcard brochure or visit our website for details.